Thursday 8 May 2014

TOPIC: Free for all parking!


Free for all parking!

 
 

It's not the 40p parking charge that puts me off going into Coleraine. Most times I am perfectly prepared to pay the £20 fuel cost and £5 parking fee (bus pass in 15 months hopefully!) and go to Belfast because it's there I will find what I am looking for: a town centre that has received proper investment and now has a wide range of facilities including excellent venues, modern shopping, museums, art galleries, open public areas, a great range of events, a charming market and a guaranteed buzz. In Coleraine we are increasingly reduced to Poundland, charity shops and a few fairly ordinary cafes. If it weren't for Boots and very occasionally Moore's I'd never go near the place! Give us what we want and we will happily pay the 40p parking charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment